North of England Dentistry Show – hear from Cemal Ucer and Aly Virani
Cemal Ucer and Aly Virani are just some of the expert speakers lined up to speak at the North of England Dentistry Show.
Taking place on Saturday 9 October at Manchester Central, catch lectures at five different auditoriums, including the Implant/Dental Laboratory Theatre.
Here delegates can access guidance and tips ranging from orthodontic technology to digital dentistry and waterless drilling.
But that is not all – more than 150 exhibitors will be available for a chat.
Running from 9am to 4pm, you can register here completely free of charge www.dentistry.co.uk/shows/north-of-england-dentistry-show
Who’s speaking at the Implant/Dental Laboratory Theatre?
Aly will share his reading and experience of slow drilling and make connections between bone physiology theory and daily clinical practice,
Conventional osteotomy preparation is no longer the only method of implantologists.
Other techniques such as osseodensification and slow drilling have gained popularity more recently.
Although clinicians discuss the evidence base, technique and benefits for the other methods, the lack of commercial interest means less exposure to the benefits of the slow drilling technique.
Implant/Dental Laboratory Theatre timetable:
- 09:35 – 09:55 – Cathy Padmore –Atraumatic implant extraction with BTI extraction system
- 10:10 – 10:40 – Andrea Johnson – The joy of orthodontic technology
- 11:00 – 11:30 – Stephen Green – Business planning: How to build an award winning lab and sell it!
- 12:30 – 12:50 – Dr Mark Willings and Dr Jon Swarbigg – Immediate loading made easy
- 13:10 – 13:30 – Jess Maguire and Sati Hira – How to get started in implant dentistry
- 14:00 – 14:30 – Aly Virani – Slow drilling protocol: waterless drilling for implant osteotomy preparation, the how and whys
- 15:00 – 15:30 – Cemal Ucer – Applications of digital dentistry in oral surgery and implantology.
To register visit www.dentistry.co.uk/shows/north-of-england-dentistry-show