North of England Dentistry Show – learn about the latest clinical approaches
Do you want to learn more about the latest clinical approaches in dentistry for free? Register now for the North of England Dentistry Show.
A variety of speakers will take to the stage at the Clinical Excellence Theatre this Saturday 9 October at Manchester Central for the North of England Dentistry Show.
Just one of five lecture theatres that will be running on the day, the line-up includes the likes of Ashish Soneji, Claire Berry and Andrew Osafo.
Running from 9am to 4pm, delegates can also chat to more than 150 exhibitors – and all completely free of charge.
You can register here www.dentistry.co.uk/shows/north-of-england-dentistry-show
Who’s speaking at the Clinical Excellence Theatre?
The questions covered include:
- What is minimally invasive cosmetic dentistry?
- An overview of contemporary cosmetic techniques which can achieve excellent aesthetic outcomes with minimal biological cost
- Understanding use of these techniques in particular clinical scenarios.
The presentation will help general dental practitioners develop the necessary confidence in moving away from hand filing.
- Consider mechanical preparation and its relative importance in root canal treatment
- Explain the properties of nickel-titanium and how might they be advantageous in root canal instrumentation
- How do automated instruments compare with one another and with stainless steel instrument technique
- Recognise the disadvantages of nickel-titanium and automated instrumentation
- 3Formulate criteria that you might use in selecting the most ideal automated instrumentation system, ‘The Cutting Edge Protocol’ explained.
Clinical Excellence Theatre timetable:
- 09:30 – 09:50 – Barry Oulton – The 20-minute solution to parafunction
- 10:00 – 10:20 – Claire Berry – An introduction to Guided Biofilm Therapy – the game change for hygiene
- 10:30 – 11:15 – Ashish Soneji – Focusing practice on minimally invasive cosmetic dentistry
- 11:25 – 11:45 – Dhiraj Arora – Mindful mechanical preparation
- 12:00 – 12:20 – Andrew Osafo – The medical management of caries
- 12:30 – 12:50 – Sue Davies – Management of biofilms in DUWL
- 13:00 – 13:20 – Brian Franks – Risk management in aesthetics
- 13:30 – 13:50 – Stephen Davies with contributions from Dr Olivia Mills and Dr Amy Burns – Masters in Advanced Restorative Dentistry [MSc ARD]: your blended learning pathway to Clinical Excellence in Restorative Dentistry?
- 14:40 – 15:00 – Seema Sispal – Erosive tooth wear and the use of the BEWE.
Other theatres include Business Theatre, Implant/Dental Laboratory Theatre, Recommended CPD Theatre and IDDA Digital Dentistry Theatre.
To register visit www.dentistry.co.uk/shows/north-of-england-dentistry-show