Upcoming Itero webinar will discuss how digital technology is enabling comprehensive dentistry
The next Itero Digital Excellence Series webinar, part of the complimentary educational online program from dental experts and practitioners, will focus on clinical applications of new technology in dental practice.
On 14 July, participants will have the opportunity to see two clinical cases. They will also use the new generation of intraoral scanners.
Guest speakers Dr Mohsen Tehranian (UK), and Dr Tim Nolting (Germany) will share how new technologies enable a comprehensive approach to the patient journey, encompassing tooth movement and restorative treatment with implants.
Featuring Invisalign treatment-driven tooth alignment and implant cases, Dr Tehranian and Dr Nolting will explain in detail what technology brings to their practice.
They will also address how the next generation of Itero Element intraoral scanners, in combination with associated software, enabled workflows and communication tools, enhance their ability to diagnose, prevent, plan, treat and maintain optimal oral health.
Topics will include
- Assessing, discussing, and presenting new communication tools for patients
- Transforming patients’ experience with digital
- Working to minimal invasive principals – tooth alignment/preparation for restoration
- Moving to a progressive aesthetically driven dental practice through technology
- The Itero intraoral scanner
- Getting the most from connected technologies and IOS
- Questions and answers.
Both groups of dentists: those who already work in a digitally-enabled practice and those who are interested in moving from analogue to digital, can attend the webinar to learn how technology creates new opportunities for patients and practitioners.
- Date: Wednesday 14 July
- Time: 18:30pm UK (19:30pm CET)
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Place: online live webinar (prior registration required due to limited webinar capacity)
- Price: complimentary for dental professionals
- Registration: please use this link to attend the event.
Simultaneous translations will be provided in the following languages: French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish.
Speakers and agenda
Dr Mohsen Tehranian (UK)
Practice principal of Dream Smile Dental Clinic in London.
Invisalign provider since 2006, Dr Tehranian has completed over 5,000 Invisalign cases. Focusing on minimal invasive dentistry, he is highly experienced in treating complicated Invisalign cases, merging Invisalign with restorative/aesthetic.
Dr Tim Nolting (Germany)
Dr Tim Nolting, MSc in implantology, is a renowned expert in implantology, oral surgery, aesthetic dentistry, periodontology, paediatric dentistry, and anxiety patients.
He is also an investigator in clinical trials.