Registration for the Online CPD Dentistry Show is now open
Held on the 11 June, delegates can watch leading speakers cover recommended topics from the comfort of their home.
- Chet Trivedy – medical emergencies
- John Makin – complaint handling
- Leo Briggs – legal and ethical issues
- Pat Langley – safeguarding vulnerable adults and safeguarding children and young people
- Pete Gibbons – disinfection and decontamination
- Philip Lewis – oral cancer: early detection
- Jimmy Makdissi – radiography and radiation protection (including IR(ME)R update).
‘Thousands attended and enjoyed the Online CPD Dentistry Show last year,’ Leanna Ellis, events director, says. ‘And after this success we had to go ahead again this year.
‘This is your chance to gain nine hours of recommended enhanced CPD all for free. And all from the comfort of your home.
‘With a leading line up of speakers, we’re sure this is a day you won’t want to miss.’
Online CPD Dentistry Show
The Online CPD Dentistry Show starts at 08:00 on Friday 11 June and will continue until 20:00.
To see the full speaker line up, the schedule for speakers and to register to attend, simply visit dentistry.co.uk/shows/online-cpd-dentistry-show.