Read the March issue of Private Dentistry magazine online now
Julian English introduces this month’s issue of Private Dentistry magazine and lists some of the highlights to look out for.
In this issue of Private Dentistry magazine, we present another concise preview of issues pertaining to private practice. As well as clinical material of value to those seeing private patients.
But the majority of the title contains exceptional focus, delivers hints, tips, advice and the latest thinking and rules and regulations for all those looking to manage the survival and growth their practice.
From interviews with successful practice principals to the latest PPE products, this issue is diverse in content.
Highlights in this issue
Best Young Dentist at the Private Dentistry Awards recently is Yusra Al-Mukhtar. She explains the process and feeling she experienced when winning. Yusra has great tips for others considering entering this prestigious award.
Then the final words are with Gina Vega the owner of award-winning Bishopsgate Dental Practice. She explains what makes her tick and she touches on the amazing story of how she came to acquire this prestigious business.
A focus on a return to previous volumes of patients is in sharp focus this issue, after Boris Johnson’s government announced a roadmap out of lockdown restrictions.
A lot of the focus in this issue is on coming out of COVID-19, with great advice for private practitioners. Accountant Johnny Minford focuses on this, as does Sam Beadle of Mediestates, talking about a brighter future and rising to the challenge of higher targets.
Also in the March issue you will find
- A complete round up of the recent practice acquisitions – size, location and price are included
- Andy Acton talks about avoiding pitfalls when selling
- Ross Martin talks about the real rate of inflation and argues you should hedge against it with your investments
- How I did it – features Phil Redfearn of L&H Dentalcare this time. He takes us through the transformation of his practice
- We finish a two-part article defining best practise for those looking to buy a practice
- For business management, we have articles on collecting and utilising feedback from patients, keeping in touch days, leading a team during a crisis, marketing to patients this year and so on
- Sarah Bradbury looks at the role of dental professionals in diagnosing diabetes
- Amit Patel and Hinali Patel publish a paper on prescription preferences of dental clinicians for direct and indirect veneers
- Charlie Attariani presents a fascinating case with step-by-step illustrations
- A major feature on PPE equipment and where you can get it
- Maria Papavergos looks at the impact of veganism on oral health.
Click the link to see all the informative articles in this issue.
To read the latest copy of Private Dentistry magazine, simply visit privatedentistry.dentistry.co.uk.