The minimally invasive management of class II carious lesions
This webinar aims to provide an update on the latest materials, equipment and evidence-based clinical techniques for the minimally invasive management of class II carious lesions.
By the end of this webinar, delegates will be able to demonstrate understanding of all clinical stages in the minimally invasive management of class II lesions including the following subject areas:
- Prevention, early detection and diagnosis
- Minimally invasive operative techniques
- Isolation and adhesion
- Contemporary matrix systems
- Pulp protection
- Direct composite materials (including bulk-fill)
- Placement and shaping techniques
- Optimal light curing protocols
- Finishing and polishing of class II composites
More about Louis Mackenzie
Louis Mackenzie is the head dental officer at Denplan. He has been a GDP in Birmingham for 30 years and is a clinical lecturer at the University of Birmingham school of dentistry and King’s College London.
Louis delivers postgraduate lectures nationally and internationally on direct and indirect restorative techniques and minimally invasive dentistry. He runs a series of popular hands-on courses.
He is also academic lead of Birmingham University’s MSc in restorative dentistry.
To sign up for free to the webinar, visit www.dentistrystudyclub.com.