Hear short-term orthodontic clinical instructor Jaswinder Gill speak at the London Dentistry Show this September
As a GDP, ensuring you deliver safe and ethical short-term orthodontics is critical in your clinic.
Learn how CONFIDEX, Predictable Digital Treatment Planning, created by orthodontics, will give you the clinical confidence you need to treat our Six Month Smiles cases and offer your patients straight teeth in less time.
Dr Gill has a vested interest in new treatments, especially cosmetic options and adult orthodontics, and he enjoys implementing new treatments leading to patients gaining their ideal smile.
The seminar will ensure you:
- Learn about a safe and effective treatment option for patients with crooked or misaligned teeth
- Understand the importance or treatment planning and proper documentation when providing short term orthodontics
- Review Clinical cases treated with CONFIDEX
London Dentistry Show
The London Dentistry Show is on its way – and it’s set to be a substantial affair.
Coming this autumn, the show is completely free to attend, and promises to be the capital’s premier dental event.
It takes place on Friday 13 and Saturday 14 September at Olympia London, where it will showcase the latest concepts in dentistry, as well as provide many hours of CPD too.
With power lectures and more than 300 of the dental world’s leading dental companies and brands exhibiting there will be excellent deals on offer as well as terrific networking opportunities too.
The London Dentistry Show is your chance to learn, engage and experience London’s only major dentistry show of 2019.
The two-day event will present six lecture zones:
- Private, Endodontics and Aesthetics – in association with QED
- Compliance Hub – sponsored by CODE
- Digital Dentistry Theatre – in association with the IDDA
- Enhanced CPD
- NHS/Business Theatre – sponsored by Practice Plan
- Stars of Dentistry – diamond sponsor Belmont.
Each of the carefully considered lecture zones will present the very best speakers, sharing their expertise and providing practical advice, hints and tips across a range of the latest ideas that delegates can implement straightaway into practice.
Need CPD? Developing a focus on aesthetic dentistry? Got a pressing question for NHS England or the Care Quality Commission? Want to learn more about minimally invasive dentistry? Need to consider mental health issues? Or just want to invest in new materials and equipment?
The London Dentistry Show will provide all the answers.