Join the #ColgateTalks Econference 2019 – oral care reinvented
The persistent high prevalence of oral diseases clearly demonstrates the need for more effective approaches to routine oral care by patients.
A whole mouth health approach could help you and your patients take prevention in oral health to the next level.
Colgate is cordially inviting you to attend the 2019 #ColgateTalks Econference to learn how a more effective everyday prevention of oral diseases can be achieved by the adoption of a whole mouth health approach and how recent advances in oral care product development can support this.
A panel of distinguished experts from across Europe will be addressing the following questions:
- How is our understanding of oral health evolving and why is a next generation of prevention needed?
- What is Whole Mouth Health and why does it represent an achievable holistic standard of everyday prevention for your patients?
- Why should daily oral care routines go beyond mechanical plaque removal on teeth, and aim for modern biofilm control throughout the whole mouth?
- How can advances in oral care product development help patients achieve and maintain whole mouth health?
- How does whole mouth health support patient-centered dentistry and patient coaching in your practice?
The Econference is taking place on Wednesday, 27 March, 6-9 pm.
Registration and attendance is free of charge.
Book your seat now at www.colgatetalks.com/econference.
Session one: Why reinvent oral care?
- How is our understanding of oral health evolving?
- Developing the next generation of oral care for proactive protection.
Session two: How to deliver whole mouth health
- Why are we still fighting the ‘biofilm battle’?
- Effective biofilm control and beyond.
- Professor Egija Zaura, oral ecology research, Netherlands
- Professor Paul Brocklehurst, health services research, UK
- Sergio Leite, director global oral care product development, Colgate-Palmolive
- Dr Alex Mira, oral microbiome research, Spain
- Dr Tilo Poth, R&D, Colgate-Palmolive
- Dr Barbara Egger, R&D, Colgate-Palmolive.