Smile makeover masterclass live – by Ash Parmar
Ideal for dentists who want a successful career in cosmetic dentistry in private practice, Ash Parmar introduces his smile makeover masterclass.
Lesley had a life changing smile makeover and was the patient treated on the course in October 2017.
- A unique three-day course where you will learn about how to create a successful, private dental practice
- Inspirational mix of lectures and live masterclass demonstration
- Learn about the A-Z of cosmetic dentistry in general practice
- Watch an eight-10 unit porcelain restoration case being treated live from start to finish in three days
- Learn the skills needed to do comprehensive dentistry with confidence
- Occlusion tips galore for long-lasting dentistry
- Technology – see a soft tissue diode laser, T Scan (occlusion) and the Trios 3-Shape scanner being used
- Minimally invasive dentistry using composites and fibres
- Learn about the art of communication and ethical selling in dentistry
- Failures – what not to do, and who not to treat
- Effective presentation techniques using Powerpoint for high case acceptance
- The role of the treatment coordinator to help the dentist
- Living a balanced life and enjoying dentistry.
This is a unique three-day course that Ash does only once a year from a state-of-the-art teaching practice. Use of high definition video equipment and audio link with Ash will mean that you can see everything that is happening in the mouth on a large screen, and ask Ash any question you have as he is treating the patient.
The course is on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday – you only lose one day at work!
Local Premier Inn hotel for affordable accommodation if travelling from further away.
Venue: Dental Concepts, Unit 1B, 132 Weyhill Road, Andover, SP10 3BE
Dates: 19-21 October 2018
CPD: 20.5 hours verifiable CPD points
Course fee: £895+VAT
To find out more, or book, click the following link.