Dentists’ dreadful story
The Dentist’s Advantage describes a new way of getting your products and services.
- Are you going faster and faster and seeing more patients in less time as fees decline and overheads increase?
- Do you feel ‘trapped’ in dentistry?
- Are you beginning to get fatigued, burnt-out and always feeling tired?
- Do you have bouts of anxiety, depression, resentment and anger or suffer from stomach and back problems or high blood pressure?
- Do you get upset, worry or maybe even medicate?
- Do you feel you are deprived of sleep?
- Is the life being sucked out of you?
- Have you just about given up and lost hope?
Then you’re on the dental treadmill. You want to get off but feel trapped! Deep inside you know something’s wrong; you really hate it, so you get emotionally, physically and spiritually sick! You’re grossing a lot of money, often netting £130,000 or higher, but you aren’t happy. In fact, you’re often unhappy but you don’t know why. You want out of the ‘trap’, but the personal lifestyle you’ve created won’t let you do it. You are so deep in debt that you can’t change. Your life is filled with distress, anxiety, anger, resentment and ultimately remorse and regret.
This is a sad, terrible story of many wonderful, highly trained dentists, but nevertheless a true story. You spend most of your time thinking about how it feels to be trapped. Your wife and family don’t get the best of you because you feel trapped. When you feel trapped, you start to live a solitary life because nobody can stand to be around you, leading to depression, anxiety, loss of hope, anger and bitterness. You’ve forgotten how to have fun and experience joy in your life. You have less time for true relaxation and rejuvenation.
When you get older, say over 60, you start looking back at your life and think to yourself: ‘What the hell did I do with my life? It’s too late for the majority to change…the DNA is already damaged and true anger, resentment and regret for an unlived life come into effect.
‘I gave my life away to things I can’t enjoy.
Remember this…you only have one life to live and it is short, extremely short; ask any 65-70 year-old!
What to do about it
If you’re fed up and to the point that you now have enough frustration and pain to do something, join The Dentist’s Advantage. The Dentist’s Advantage specialises in providing a membership discount program for dentists, giving access to benefits and savings from our exclusive alliance partners. Partnering with leading businesses, we provide a comprehensive portfolio of the best products and services for our members.
Save more than the membership fee on your overheads by using The Dentist’s Advantage Alliance Partners or your money back!
Why join the Dentist’s Advantage?
- Your overheads decrease
- Your net profit increases
- You have more control
- You feel less trapped
- You have more freedom
- You can work less
- You become more positive and hopeful about your future
- You become part of a community…part of a positive, life-affirming community going in a healthy direction.
Everyone has a choice — the choices you make determine the type of practice and life you create.