Entry for the Dentistry Scotland Awards is now open
The awards allow dental professionals to self-nominate or refer a colleague, team, practice or laboratory, if they believe they deserve acknowledgement for their efforts within the workforce.
The awards are judged by individuals in alignment with their expertise to ensure that the process is carried out fairly and professionally.
Entries are assessed by judges anonymously at the judging day, and shortly after the finalists will be revealed.
The entry deadline is 25 July 2014, so you haven’t got long to get your entry in!
The Dentistry Scotland Awards is one of the most celebrated occasions in the Scottish dental calendar and it is now open for your entries.
How to enter
- Have a look at the categories below, decide which ones you would like to enter; you can see full category descriptions at http://awards.dentistryscotland.co.uk/categories/
- Entry costs £50+VAT to enter as many categories as you would like
- Call Karen Sherwood on 01923 851743 to pre-register your entry as soon as possible, visit www.dentistryscotland.co.uk/awards for more information
- Your full entry should be posted by the closing deadline of 25 July 2014 to FMC offices: Dentistry Scotland, Farm Close, Shenley, Hertfordshire, WD7 9AB.
- Best Practice of the Year North
- Best Practice of the Year South
- Best New Practice (must have opened after 1 January 2013)
- Most Attractive Practice
- Best NHS Practice
- Best Private Practice
- Best Specialist Practice*
- Best Team*
- Outstanding Team Member
- Best Patient Care
- Best Treatment of Nervous Patients
- Best Community or Charity Project
- Best Dental Laboratory*
- Best Employer.*
* You have the opportunity to nominate a colleague, team, practice or laboratory of your choice and it’s completely free of charge.
Bearsden Dental Care – Best Patient Care, Best NHS Practice and Practice of the year 2013: ‘I am delighted, over the moon with our win. The ceremony is a great chance to get the whole team together and I would recommend more practices come forward and enter themselves.’
Beam Orthodontics – Best Specialist Practice: ‘It’s put us on the map with our referrers and given us some credibility. Its expanded our referral basis especially as an orthodontic practice. We see it as extremely valuable and are really appreciative of what Dentistry Scotland Awards has allowed us to do.’
No 9 Dental Practice – Practice of the Year South and Best Private Practice: ‘I would recommend any practice to enter the awards! It is so nice to benchmark yourselves against other practices, we are all out there trying to do the best we can for our patients and you know what..the awards make a difference.’
If you are still unsure about the process, call Karen Sherwood on 01923 851743 for further advice on putting together the perfect entry.