Booking now open
Bookings are now open for the Business Skills Workshop Theatre at the Dentistry Show. Don’t miss your chance to see 10 of the best dental speakers offering 10 top tips on 10 different, business themed topics.
This year, Practice Plan and The Dentistry Show are giving you the enviable choice of a spectacular line-up of speakers, all taking to the floor to give you top tips on how to be the best.
Take your pick from the list of speakers, all raring to go with their specially selected topics and top tips.
Each a well-known figure in dentistry, every speaker really does know their stuff, here’s your chance to see them for free at this years show. Surely, this is an opportunity not to be missed?
Each session lasts 30 minutes, with the programme taking place on both days of the show from 10.30am to 4.00pm. Bookings are now being taken, just visit www.practiceplan.co.uk/events and choose your preferred speaker. There are no restrictions, so feel free to see them all!
Commenting on the Business Skills Workshop Theatre, Les Jones, marketing director at Practice Plan said: ‘We are thrilled to be working in conjunction with the Dentistry Show in bringing the Business Skills Workshop theatre to delegates of the show. The speaker line-up is a formidable one and promises to offer a whole host of advice suitable for any practice to take home and put into practise straight away. These speakers are experienced at what they do and the top tips on offer from each speaker are tips that are proven to work and will achieve results’.
The line-up changes for both days, so if there is a speaker you really want to see, don’t delay and book your place today!
The line up
- Emma John – Distinguish yourself from the competition: 10 top tips on how to stand out from the crowd
- Sheila Scott – Lead your team to success: 10 top tips on how to engage and motivate your team
- Ashley Latter – You are worth it: 10 top tips on how to talk about money with confidence and achieve the prices your services deserve
- Kevin Rose – Open your mind: 10 top tips on how to create an entrepreneurial mindset
- Laura Horton – Give your patients more reasons to say yes! 10 top tips on how to increase case acceptance and turnover
- Andy McDougall – The best way to create your future is to plan: 10 top tips on effective business planning
- Michael Bentley – Passion: 10 top tips on how to create ‘passion’ to transform your team
- Richard Collard – Ringing the changes: 10 top tips on turning telephone enquiries into appointments
- Les Jones – Market with impact: 10 top tips on how to attract new patients
- Nigel Jones – Measure for measure: 10 top tips on how to create a measurement culture in your practice.
Spaces are limited so don’t miss out! Visit www.practiceplan.co.uk/events to book your place and find out more. Alternatively, call 01691 684135.