Download the BDTA Dental Showcase mobile app now!
With just three weeks until BDTA Dental Showcase takes place at the NEC Birmingham, 17-19 October, the BDTA is delighted to launch a brand new interactive mobile app specially designed to help you plan your day!
The BDTA Dental Showcase is the UK’s flagship dental exhibition in the dental calendar and with over 360 exhibitor stands and more than 100 mini and on stand lectures, this free app can help you make the very most of your visit. Enhancing your experience before, during and after this year’s show our exciting, new app puts a whole bunch of exciting features and information at your fingertips:
- Create a personalised itinerary by adding sessions from the mini and on-stand exhibitor lecture programme to your favourites
- Don’t miss any of the lectures that will help benefit you, your patients and your business. Search from the 360 exhibitors and key industry speakers you want to see and ‘favourite’ them
- Find your way around with the event map to ensure you see all the latest equipment, products, technologies and solutions
- Keep up-to-date with social media
- The app is available to download for iPhone & Android, there is a mobile web version available to Blackberry users
So don’t miss out on planning your day in advance and accessing all the information you’ll need in one place, download the BDTA Dental Showcase mobile app today, it’s easy and free! Plus – look out for the latest updates, as the app will be continually updated with lecture and exhibitor information.
For iPhone and Android phones:
Visit your iTunes App Store or Google Play on your smartphone and search for “BDTA Dental Showcase”, then simply download.
For all other internet-enabled mobile phones:
Visit http://customers2.eventgenie.com/bdtadentalshowcase via your phone.
This year you can also start planning your visit from the comfort of your computer via the brand new visitor portal at www.dentalshowcase.com/visit/my-showcase using pre-assigned login details that you will receive once registered. Then once you’ve downloaded the app you’ll be able to take all of your favourites* with you!
Advance registration closes on 16 October 2013!
You can register online now at www.dentalshowcase.com, call 01494 729959, email: [email protected] or text your name, postal address, occupation and GDC number to 07786 206276. On-the-day registration: £10 per person.
* Login details are required if users wish to plan their visit using “My Event” in the visitor portal in order to sync this information to the mobile app. Your login details will be emailed to you nearer the event, once you have registered.