10 reasons to enter the DH&T awards!
Just by being shortlisted for an award is a tremendous boost for any individual or dental team. And there’s more…
1. Benchmark your achievements against competitors
2. Cost-effective way to thank valued employees/team
3. Better staff and patients will be attracted to an award winner/shortlisted practice
4. Trophy or plaque to adorn the practice and highlight your success
5. Nominal entry fees
6. Nominees and winners receive terrific, free local media exposure
7. It is an excellent way to assess your own skills while completing your entry – spot weaknesses and work on them
8. Recognise and highlight the whole team for their efforts
9. Winning an award gives you a massive boost and lasts forever
10. Morale: Everyone connected with the practice will be lifted
Dental Hygiene & Therapy magazine has launched its very own awards, with a ceremony, taking place on 14 December at the Vinopolis in London.
These awards are available for you to enter for a chance to win, a chance for glory, a chance to reward and recognise your team for their efforts, and a chance to stand out from your competitors in these challenging times. Standing out from the competition has never been more important in business. And, in the business of dental practice, this can be key to achieving targets.
Completing your entry for the DH&T Awards
• Read through the category headings and accompanying criteria. Once you have decided which category you wish to enter, register and download the entry forms you require
• Read the category criteria and questions carefully to make sure you prepare the correct information
• Read the entry terms and conditions before submitting your entry. By entering, it is assumed you have accepted the entry terms and conditions.
You may enter as many categories as you wish. Any queries, just call 01923 851777 and ask for Karen Sherwood or email [email protected] for any clarification. If you have any supporting material that cannot be emailed post to DH&T Awards, FMC, Hertford House, Farm Close, Shenley, Hertfordshire WD7 9AB. You must register your entry by 8 June and all entries must be received by 5pm on 14 September to qualify for judging. On receipt of your entry, we will check through your submission to ensure it qualifies for judging. Please don’t forget to include payment for the categories you have entered. We will contact you if we have any concerns.
Preparing your entry
When preparing your entry, review the award criteria and keep any specific requirements that the judges will be looking for in mind. The judges will be using this to assess each category so make sure you cover these in the submission(s) you prepare. One of the biggest failings when people enter awards is that they don’t always provide enough robust information. So, please include facts and figures wherever possible, always think carefully about this and choose the best evidence that promotes your strengths.
You can back up your nomination with supporting material. Make sure any such material directly supports your entry. This can include: photographs, DVDs, practice brochures, marketing material, testimonials, supporting research, with relevant sections clearly highlighted, press cuttings and so on.
For more, click here.