During this honest and practical session, the NHS conversion experts will guide you through the proven processes and key stop-off points of making a full or partial conversion from NHS to private dentistry, which can all happen at a pace that suits you.
Les and Zoe will cover:
– How we can assess your unique situation and measure it against a number of key influencing factors to determine if a move is right for you
– The full financial analysis and how introducing a patient plan will provide better financial security
– Guidance on how to get the buy-in and support of your team
– How to communicate with your patients to ensure you achieve the right numbers on plan to sustain a private practice
– The in-practice support, training and specialist guidance available to help you on your journey
– How Practice Plan can advise and support you every step of the way.
Les Jones is the Creative Director at Practice Plan. He has over 30 years’ experience of working within the creative and dental sectors in the fields of design, branding, marketing and strategic consultancy. Les is also an accomplished writer and speaker and has spoken at dental events across the UK and written extensively for FMC publications.
Zoe Close is the Area Sales Manager at Practice Plan and has over 30 years’ experience in the dental sector, including Business Manager for a corporate group, Dental Nurse, Head Receptionist and Practice Manager. Zoe is passionate about supporting practices and can offer invaluable advice on how to strategically and successfully run your business.
Harriet Wardale is the Practice Manager at Plumfield Dental Practice in Carlisle, a predominately private practice who have recently handed back a large proportion of their NHS contract.