Dr. J.W. Truitt
Dr. Truitt received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Baylor University.
Dr. Truitt is a member of:
The American Dental Association
- The Texas Dental Association
- The Academy of General Dentistry
- The International Association of Orthodontics
- The American Orthodontics Society
- The American Association of Functional Orthopedics
- The American Society of Dentistry for Children
- The Australian Association of Orthopedics and Orthodontics
Dr. Truitt is a respected author and has published several textbooks on maxillofacial orthopedics, orthodontics, cephalometrics, and Temporal Mandibular Dysfunction. In addition, he has published numerous articles in professional publications around the world.
In addition to the conducting seminars, Dr. Truitt and the CFOO team act as a consultants in clinics in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Denmark, South Africa, Australia, and Asia. Over 200,000 patients have been treated worldwide.