Learn more about the application of crown lengthening in cosmetic dentistry – EduDent introduces its one-day masterclass.
The one-day (seven hours’ CPD) event is aimed at clinicians interested in learning more about crown lengthening and its application in particular, to enhancing cosmetic cases.
Short term orthodontics and cosmetic bonding can really change a smile, but management of the surrounding soft tissues will enhance and perfect the final result.
The next masterclass taking place on the 20 April 2024.
- Designed to provide clinicians with the knowledge and skills to diagnose, plan and have the confidence to manage crown lengthening cases
- Curated and delivered by a team of specialist periodontists
- Scientific theory, case studies and problem solving
- Hands on sessions with pig heads
- Comprehensive coursebook, clinical guides and after course support included
- Central London venue, lunch and refreshments also included.
Besides the crown lengthening masterclass, EduDent run a range of other masterclasses primarily aimed and general practitioners covering topics from implant soft tissue management to implant prosthodontic considerations, with guest speakers.
All their courses are currently on early bird offers, so book now to avoid disappointment!
To sign up, please visit www.edudent.co.uk and for up-to-date information on EduDent courses follow on Instagram at @edudentuk.