Attendees of this webinar will gain an understanding of human behaviour and personality types.
They will also understand the link between personality types and oral and systemic health, as well as the different approaches to oral health instructions depending on personality type.
- Understanding human behaviour and personality types
- Understanding the link between personality types oral and systemic health
- Understanding different approaches to oral health instructions depending on personality type.
Throughout 2023, The Dental Hygienist Roadshow brought essential oral health education to audiences across the UK. Three of the lectures from the roadshow will now be available as free live webinars from 7 to 9 November 2023.
The first 150 delegates to sign up will receive a welcome pack from Johnson & Johnson, so make sure to register today!
Laura Bailey graduated with a first class BSc degree as a dental therapist from Manchester University in 2013. Since then, she has been working in private practice for 10 years in Richmond.
Laura is a progressive therapist keen to develop her full scope of practice and has recently graduated with distinction from a postgraduate diploma in restorative and aesthetic dentistry.
She is passionate about the relationships she has with her patients and wants to inspire other therapists to take the plunge and do more of what they love.
She has also grown a social media following of over 170k followers and educates them on all dental things.
More Dental Hygienist Roadshow webinars:
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars:
- Go digital and thrive: how I built my squat practice from digital foundations
- The right diagnosis for endodontic treatments without pain
- New AI assisted remote monitoring integrated with the Invisalign digital workflow
- Fifty shades of whitening – the naughty side of tooth whitening
- The business of dentistry: prioritising improved patient care.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.