Are you ready? The rockstars of UK Dentistry are coming together for a digital tour of live-streamed dental surgeries and procedures – all broadcast from The Campbell Academy.
This is only available to silver and gold members of Dentistry Club – find out more about how you can join us for 10 incredible Dentistry Live broadcasts this year at www.dentistry.co.uk/live.
First up is Riaz Yar on Thursday 16 March with Live Occlusion Assessment & Treatment Plan.
‘The objective of all treatment is based around conforming to the existing occlusion and not testing the patient’s ability to adapt,’ he said.
‘But if no preoperative assessment or data collection has occurred then how do you know for certain that you haven’t reorganised the occlusion?
‘This starts by understanding the role of the joints and teeth and developing assessment protocols that do not affect that function. There are future risks that can occur and this can be seen in the case pictured (attached) showing the impact of a supra-occluded and infra-occluded restorations.’
Join us on Thursday 16 March 2023 – it really is going to be mind-blowing.
Dates for your diary
Here is a list of our other upcoming Dentistry Live procedures – you can sign up now:
- Endodontics Live: part one – Tom Brannen – Thursday 27 April at 7pm
- Invisalign Orthodontics: part one – TBC – Thursday 25 May at 7pm
- Periodontal Assessment and the new classification – Rajan Nansi – Thursday 29 June at 7pm
- Smile in a Box Pro Arch: part one – Andy Legg – Thursday 20 July at 7pm
- Modern Anterior Composite Restorations – Edward Li – Thursday 24 August at 7pm
- Endodontics Live: part two – Sagi Shavit – Thursday 28 September at 7pm
- Smile in a Box Pro Arch: part two – Andy Legg – Thursday 2 November at 7pm
- Smile in a Box – for a single dental implant restoration – Colin Burns –Thursday 23 November at 7pm
- Invisalign Orthodontics: part two – TBC – Thursday 14 December at 7pm.
Please note, the lineup for Dentistry Live is subject to change and we are actively seeking additional female clinicians. Please contact us if you’d like to take part in Dentistry Live!
To register and for more information visit www.dentistry.co.uk/live.