Learn about purpose, the important of branding as well as sustainability in practice at this upcoming exclusive dinner event.
In October and November, plan provider Patient Plan Direct, along with the UK’s leading dental sales agent and broker, Frank Taylor & Associates, will be hosting four exclusive evening dinner events for practice owners, called: ‘Maximising Profit, Value, and Purpose’.
The unique events will offer practice owners valuable insight and expert advice in the key principals of maximising purpose, profits, and a dental practice’s valuation. An evening of discussion will be followed by a dinner, drinks, questions, and networking.
Wide range of topics
Experts from Patient Plan Direct and Frank Taylor & Associates will be joined by guest host, Jayne Sproson of the Jayne Sproson Consultancy, and the Lloyds Bank healthcare team. A wide range of topics will be covered throughout the course of the free events, including:
- What is purpose and why does it matter
- The importance of branding and how it links to profitability, growth, and valuation
- The ever-growing importance of sustainability in practice
- How the current market conditions are affecting practice valuations
- Key financial performance indicators to monitor and improve
- What we can learn from the corporate groups
- Weighing up NHS vs Private dentistry when it comes to profits, value, and purpose
- A quick and simple way to potentially save thousands and significantly enhance profits.
The dinner events will be taking place at a choice of premium venues across the UK and will run from 6:30pm until 10pm:
- 19 October – London – The Zetter Townhouse
- 20 October – Bristol – Hotel Du Vin
- 22 November – Birmingham – Marco Pierre White at The Cube
- 23 November – Leeds – The Hepper Room at Iberica.
For full details on the ‘Maximising Profit, Value & Purpose’ event series, please visit: www.patientplandirect.com/events/exclusivedinners.
To register an interest in attending, practice owners should email their venue choice and practice details to [email protected].