Digital Dentistry Show – expanding and optimising the benefits of intraoral scanning
Do you want to learn more about the benefits of intraoral scanning? Sign up for free to the Digital Dentistry Show.
Taking place on Saturday 27 November at Novotel West, London, delegates can not only browse top exhibitors but also listen to expert speakers.
With power lectures ranging from clinical to business topics, there really is something for everyone.
Taking place from 9:00 to 16:00, delegates can also explore the all-day exhibition. This will not only feature stands from leading brands but also provide top notch networking opportunities.
Whether you are new to the digital side of dentistry or well-seasoned in the world of scanners and workflow, there is something for everyone.
For more information or to register visit www.dentistry.co.uk/shows/digital-dentistry-show.
Who’s speaking at the Digital Dentistry Show?
At the Digital Dentistry Show, Wayne will share his experience and encourage colleagues to adopt the use of digital technology in 2022.
‘Modern dentistry, like almost everything around us now, will have to adopt smarter, faster, reliable and more predictable technologies – that is what our patients are demanding of us now,’ he says.
‘This is not something that has to wait, can wait for the future. We are ready, the technology is ready – just do it.’
Wayne is an invited speaker to international conferences, clinical and academic institutions and has been part of education and lecturing programs in 31 countries.
He is the founder of the International Association for Dental Anaesthesia (IADA) and has been a clinical adviser to medical and dental companies in the USA, Europe and South Africa. Wayne has held positions as the international clinical director for Milestone Scientific Inc (USA) and as a lead clinical specialist at practices in Harley Street and in the city of London.
Speaker line up for the Digital Dentistry Show
- Dr Emma Laing – digital advances in orthodontics and orthognathic surgery
- Murtuza Husnaini – how to use AI to revolutionise your practice
- Victoria Sampson – the future of dentistry: the use of artificial intelligence and salivary diagnostics for optimal patient care
- Adam Nulty and Chris Lefkaditis – accuracy, budget and ROI – factors affecting scanner choice
- Mario Beretta – digital workflow with one-piece implants in full arch implant restorations
- Adam Nulty and Quintus Van Tonder – beautifying your in house CAD composite ad ceramics
- Chris Lefkaditis and Patrik Zachrisson – guided surgery with Exoplan
- Jonathan Schwarzmann and Andrew Flatters – getting started with digital dentistry – our experiences and how to avoid the pitfalls
- Manuel Leimgruber – creating excellence with speed and precision
- Steven Campbell – advantages of Exocad for the surgeon and technician
- Dr Chris McConnell – why should I take digital impressions?