Digital dentistry in general practice – maximising productivity, efficiency and predictability
Digital dentistry is the present and future of contemporary general dental practice. Anybody with different levels with different degrees of investment can also access it.
Ian Buckle will therefore teach delegates how to begin to integrate digital dentistry into your practice at a level appropriate for you.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The advantages of digital for improving daily workflows
- How to greatly improve patient engagement and case acceptance
- The benefits of digital splints, in-house restorations and aligners
- Why digital communication with the dental technician is hugely beneficial
- Potential return on investment.
More about Ian Buckle
Liverpool-born Ian qualified from Liverpool University in 1985.
He has over 30 years’ experience in general practice. Both in the private sector and with the NHS.
He runs a private practice in the picturesque village of Thornton Hough on the Wirral. He concentrates on comprehensive reconstructive, aesthetic and implant dentistry.
Ian provides continuing education to dental professionals across Europe. He also lectures nationally and internationally on functional and aesthetic dentistry. He spends approximately two-thirds of his time in practice and the other third as an educator. Consequently, Ian believes this balance keeps him on the leading edge of both disciplines.