Clinical Skills Day launches getting dental teams ready for reopening
FMC is launching the very first online Clinical Skills Day, held on Friday 12 June and completely free to attend.
Aimed at the whole team, the Clinical Skills Day will focus on latest techniques, increasing revenue and also maximising clinical care. Leading speakers from around the profession will lecture throughout the day on their various topics.
To register to attend for free, simply visit www.dentistrystudyclub.com/webinar/clinical-skills-day.
‘At the moment, clinicians want to keep their skills up to date, but can’t access the surgery,’ Seb Evans, head of digital at FMC, says.
‘These webinars are a great way to stay on top of your clinical skills during lockdown and gain free CPD. But they’re also a great opportunity to hear from leading speakers in the profession from the comfort of your own home.
‘Following the huge success of the Online CPD Dentistry Show, the Clinical Skills Day is the next step for online webinars. It will get you and your dental team up to speed ready for reopening.’
Clinical Skills Day schedule
The schedule and times for the Clinical Skills Day is as follows:
- 08:30-09:30 – How to build a stronger and more crisis-resistant practice
with Nigel Jones, Les Jones, Richard Collard
- 09:40-10:40 – Biomin – the smart bioactive glass toothpaste
with Dr Swati Nehete
- 10:50-11:50 – Practical and clinical tips in managing anxious dental patients
with Mike Gow
- 12:00-13:00 – Dental implants – an update on the latest maintenance and monitoring guidelines in general practice
with Dr Fadi Barrak
- 13:00-14:00 – lunch break
- 14:00-15:00 – Maxillofacial orthopaedics
with Dr John Wellington Truitt
- 15:10-16:10 – Digital smile makeovers – the full workflow
with Dr Robbie Hughes
- 16:20-17:20 – Listerine
- 17:30 – Preparing for the (re)launch of your aesthetic clinic
with Dr Harry Singh.
Over the coming weeks, we’ll take a closer look at each of the speakers and find out more about what they’re lecturing about.
To register completely free of charge, simply visit www.dentistrystudyclub.com/webinar/clinical-skills-day.