Dentistry Study Club – Practical TMD therapy
A definitive webinar dedicated to a simple and practical approach to TMD therapy.
This webinar will cover:
- How to diagnose and classify various internal derangements
- What causes the external derangements such as pain, vertigo and tinnitus
- The various options for splint therapy
- Case finishing following TMD therapy.
Dr Truitt received his doctor of dental surgery degree from Baylor University.
He is a member of:
- The American Dental Association
- The Texas Dental Association
- The Academy of General Dentistry
- The International Association of Orthodontics
- The American Orthodontics Society
- The American Association of Functional Orthopedics
- The American Society of Dentistry for Children
- The Australian Association of Orthopedics and Orthodontics.
Dr Truitt is a respected author and has published several textbooks on maxillofacial orthopedics, orthodontics, cephalometrics, and also temporal mandibular dysfunction. In addition, he has published numerous articles in professional publications around the world.
In addition to the conducting seminars, Dr Truitt and the CFOO team act as consultants in clinics in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Denmark, South Africa, Australia, and Asia. Over 200,000 patients have been treated worldwide.
To sign up for free, visit www.dentistrystudyclub.co.uk.