Trade in your old dental chair for a new A-dec 500
Looking to update your surgery, refurbish the practice or relocate? Now is the perfect time, with Hague Dental offering an incredible deal on the A-dec 500 dental chair.
Why the new A-dec 500?
In 2004, A-dec first introduced the A-dec 500, its top-of-the-range, innovative and uniquely designed chair, to the dental market. It is a chair that subsequently won several awards globally and became synonymous with comfort and reliability.
Over the years, the availability of new technology, advanced manufacturing techniques and improved materials, therefore enabled A-dec to evolve and redefine its iconic chair.
Innovations on the new A-dec 500
- Automatic braking – capacitive activation technology in the delivery system enables the flex arm brake to release automatically, ensuring your delivery unit will never drift – staying exactly where you need it at all times
- Extended reach – a longer reach on the delivery arm enables easy movement around the chair and a quick change from left- to right-handed configuration
- One-handed adjustments – effortlessly position the delivery system with one hand – or finger if you’d like
- Increased weight capacity – sufficiently robust to cater for patients up to 35 stone (227 kilograms)
- W&H Primea Advanced Air – this is unique to the new A-dec 500 and combines all the benefits and feel of a turbine with the added speed and control of an electric motor
- Deluxe Plus Touchpad – a sleek glass touchpad made from medical-grade toughened glass and an arm that rotates left or right for precise viewing from multiple angles
- Comfortable and durable upholstery – designed for superior support, patient comfort and longevity
- Contrast stitching on sewn upholstery– 30 standard colours with contrast stitching to choose from offers a great range to suit any practice, with bespoke colours, antimicrobial and ink-resistant options also available
- Removable tray holder – integrated, stackable and customisable tray holds everything you need, while making smart use of space
- Six handpiece positions – with individual angle adjustments for each handpiece cradle and customisable placements, allowing you to integrate practically any combination you can dream up: from cameras and scalers to curing lights and electric motors
- LED coolant indicator – lights up when a handpiece is lifted out of the holder, so you can make adjustments without second guessing
- New continental delivery – redesigning the whip arms increases the reach of the handpiece with no pull back. So much so that the user can situate the delivery system at the side of the patient, as you would a traditional delivery system, while retaining complete accessibility. Retrieve your handpieces without twisting your wrist!
Why Hague Dental?
Hague Dental Supplies is an award-winning dental equipment company that specialises in project management design and planning of dental surgeries.
At the Dental Industry Awards 2019, the Hague team was proud to win in the categories of:
- Customer Service Provider of the Year (less than 25 employees)
- Service & Repair Company of the Year
- Outstanding Business of the Year (less than 25 employees).
Hague was also highly commended in the ‘Team of the Year (less than 25 employees)’ category.
Unlike other companies, Hague provides a dedicated project management service, to ensure refurbishments come in on time and in budget. This, in turn, helps reduce the stress during a project and sometimes means that customers can take a holiday.
After-sales support is one of the areas Hague prides itself on. It offers free technical support and contact from the local engineers. Coupled with extensive handovers and staff training after installations.
Are you paying out high maintenance costs on your current chair? Are you looking to upgrade your surgery? Or maybe your treatment unit required a set of expensive upholstery?
That – and the fact that you could part-exchange your old chair for up to £5,000 off the new and improved A-dec 500 – is why now.
This offer is only available on orders placed on or before 31 March 2020, so there’s no time to lose!
With all that in mind, speak to the multi-award-winning design and equipment experts at Hague about your requirements. Find out whether your current chair could be part exchanged for new.