How can Braemar Finance help firms with tax?
Braemar Finance lists the financial products it provides to help with the day to day running of your dental practice.
Braemar Finance has been providing funding solutions to dentists for over 25 years. In that time Braemar Finance has become experts in helping businesses in the dental sector with equipment finance, tax loans, patient finance and other finance requirements.
Helping firms with tax
Every tax season brings its own challenges. Fortunately there are finance options available to both individuals and businesses to help spread the cost of any tax liability.
‘Tax time’ can be incredibly stressful for business owners. No-one enjoys having to deal with the impact paying out a lump sum to HMRC has on cashflow. We therefore introduced the Braemar Finance Tax Loan. This consequently helps business owners avoid any HMRC penalties and daily interest charges for late submission.
Our unsecured tax loan also gives professionals and business owners the option of spreading the cost of their tax demand into more affordable monthly payments.
We fund personal, business, corporation, capital gains and cross over tax demands and will consider consolidation of existing agreements. With flexible repayment terms and fixed monthly payments, payment is made directly to HMRC or to your bank account by Faster Payment transfer.
The application process is very simple. Tell us the amount of your tax bill and the term you would prefer. Our in-house specialist underwriters will then provide a quick decision. We will then tailor the tax loan to suit circumstances with fixed payments over the agreed repayment period.
Annual Investment Allowance (AIA) can also assist cash flow when it comes to investing in business growth. How does this work?
AIA is a capital allowance that allows businesses to deduct the full value of qualifying assets from profits before tax. The full tax relief is received in the year assets purchased rather than over several years, therefore assisting cash flow.
January 2019 saw the AIA temporarily increase from £200,000 to £1,000,000 per financial year. This enables faster tax relief for qualifying investments up to £1million. The aim is to help businesses invest and grow.
AIA is available for most assets purchased by a business, including equipment, building fixtures and computers. Funding these purchases with a Braemar Finance Hire Purchase plan or business loan will still enable you to claim the AIA.
What other types of funding does Braemar Finance offer?
We offer a variety of loans suitable for dental practices, including:
- Unsecured business loans – available to assist when you need to borrow funds to invest in your business
- Consolidation and refinancing loans – help to combine various existing agreements, credit card balances and other regular finance repayments over a term to suit, easing cash flow
- Hire purchase – allows outright ownership of the asset and enables you to spread the cost over a term that suits you
- If you want to maximise the use of your equipment without the responsibility of owning it, Leasing will give you the freedom and flexibility you need
- Patient finance is a simple online solution that offers patients manageable monthly payments to fund the treatment or procedures they need
Finance approval is subject to status and terms and conditions apply.