Your new solution for high volume evacuation…all in one hand!
The Purevac HVE Mirror Tip combines a high-volume evacuation tip with a built-in Ultra FS dental mirror. This enables a one-handed approach to evacuate the aerosols, particles, fluid and debris from the patient’s oral cavity. The built-in mirror provides exceptionally fog-free, bright image quality with maximum reflection for visual accuracy of the treatment area.
With evacuation and visibility optimised, the clinician can work freely with the other hand to achieve the best possible treatment results.
Research studies and feedback from dental professionals reveal that the Purevac HVE Mirror Tip has many benefits:
- More effective: 13% greater removal of fluids than a low-volume saliva ejector (data on Dentsply Sirona file)
- Better visibility: the fog-free mirror and bright image quality improves accuracy
- Safer: it removes 90% more of the aerosols generated during ultrasonic scaling, compared to a low-volume saliva ejector (Jacks, 2002)
- More comfortable: the smooth and rounded edges are designed to aid retraction of the oral mucosa while increasing patient comfort and improving their experience
- Less noise: 14% quieter than a standard HVE tip and 5% less noise than a low-volume saliva ejector (Jacks, 2002)
- Practical: the Purevac HVE Mirror Tip is autoclavable for up to 100 cycles.
Experienced dental hygienist and therapist, Melonie Prebble, attests to the huge potential that the Purevac HVE Mirror Tip has to make her work more efficient and ergonomic.
‘Dentsply Sirona have really thought about the needs of the clinician. The lightness and shape of the tip make the Purevac HVE Mirror Tip extremely ergonomic. Having high-volume evacuation and a fog-free mirror in one hand makes a massive difference to how efficient a single-handed hygienist can be.’
The Purevac HVE Mirror Tip is now available through Dentsply Sirona. Give yourself the extra helping hand you’ve always wanted by investing in one today.
You can also access a range of education resources, video tutorials, courses and CPD webinars at dentsplysirona.com/ukeducation.
Get up to 13% back on your online spend* at dentsplysironarewards.com.
Jacks MJ (2002) A laboratory comparison of evacuation devices on aerosol reduction. J Dent Hyg 76: 202-6
*For full terms and conditions please go to dentsplysirona.com/earnrewards.