A fresh approach for 2019
Switching your dental practice management software is not always an easy decision, but once you’ve made the choice to move to a different solution or from a paper-based diary, the process should be straightforward, so that you can start enjoying the benefits from the outset.
It is important to remember that there are some people that just don’t like change, some members of your team may fear the unknown and are wondering what happens next – and what it will mean for their day-to day-workload. We understand that overcoming the resistance to switching patient management software for your dental practice can sometimes prove challenging, because your team are comfortable with the technology they are already working with and they don’t want a change to disrupt the way they do things.
However, switching your patient management solution does not have to be daunting, as the migration to another system should be as easy as the software is to use! The benefits should outweigh any concerns and change is important for you to evolve and grow your dental practice.
Supporting your move
At Dentally we assist you to alleviate the fears. We work with you to help employees learn the new system so they can embrace it, understand how easy it is to use, as well as get the best out of it, so they (and you) can enjoy the benefits that it can bring to your patient management – which ultimately will save your team time by the efficiencies that Dentally can provide.
Simple steps to moving to Dentally for your practice management include:
- Choose the level of contract that will work for your practice and meet your account manager, who will explain the steps involved in setting up your account, migrating your data and training your team
- As we are cloud-based, you don’t need to worry about expensive and complicated IT and servers. You simply need an internet connection, so you can run an operating system of your choice and all you need to do is install Google Chrome
- Let’s get started, we will provide early access, so you can start familiarising yourself with Dentally
- We will back-up your data from your existing system and give you plenty of time to review your data and help set up all your customised templates and correspondence
- Training – we will provide all the training you need on-site, usually over the course of two days ensuring that everyone at your practice is completely confident in using the software and guiding your staff as they start to use the software for real with patients.
We of course don’t then just leave you to it, our support team are always available to answer any questions. You will have continuous and accessible support from the Dentally team as well as technical assistance if you require it.
It is simple to move to Dentally, there is no hassle, no expensive IT requirements – just a straightforward process to ensure that your switch over from your previous system is seamless.
So why not begin the new year with Dentally and start spending your time in 2019 on the things that really matter to you? Dentally is trusted by over 4,000 dental professionals both in the UK and abroad, who can work smarter, work remotely and work securely with this easy to use dental practice management software.