Making implants easy – or should that be ‘Isy’?
Biohorizons is delighted to be bringing Camlog’s Isy implant system to the UK and Ireland dental markets.
Isy, billed by Biohorizons as ‘the intelligent system’, is a complete, fully streamlined implant system, with high primary stability and the capability to provide fully digitised restorations. This intelligent approach to workflow gives dentists superior time and cost efficiencies.
Everything needed for single implant surgery is contained within the all-in set, including a single-patient form drill, Isy implant with pre-mounted base, two multifunctional caps, cover cap and gingiva former.
The implant’s innovative design offers dentists improved performance:
- 2+2 cutting groove design gives perfect tapping performance
- Fast osseointegration and stable bone apposition long-term thanks to the proven Promote surface
- Pre-mounted implant base promotes transgingival healing
- One prosthetic platform – a standardised connection for all implants and prosthetics
- Click mechanism and matched components lead to time-savings
For more information on the Isy implant system visit www.camlog.co.uk or contact the exclusive UK and Ireland distributor Biohorizons by calling 01344 752560, emailing [email protected] or clicking here.