Denplan strengthens position in patient finance
Following numerous changes to the consumer credit market, Denplan has announced that it will be replacing its current Denplan Enhance loans with a new and improved patient finance service through credit broker Finance 4 Patients.
Founded in 2010 and with a wealth of experience in the sector, Finance 4 patients is an innovative provider of patient finance solutions. The new service for Denplan members allows practices to:
- Create their own practice branded loan calculator for the website and attractive digital and printed patient marketing materials
- Increase patient treatment uptake and income in their practice
- Offer interest-free or interest bearing finance options to their patients for treatment. Credit is available from £250 – £15,000
- Create simple online applications for patients in moments – reducing admin for the practice team
- Simplify payment collection and reconciliation – in a user-friendly online portal.
Denplan managing director Steve Gates commented: ‘The changes to the credit market meant we needed to review Denplan Enhance to ensure it was fit for purpose for our members while conforming to the new regulations. This new arrangement with Finance 4 Patients ticks all the boxes in so far as complying with those regulations, but goes even further by offering practices unique added-value functionality – something that Denplan strives to do across all our services.’
John Lewis from Ghyllmount Dental Practice added: ‘I am someone who likes to go into the fine details of things. Finance 4 Patients’ presentation was concise, relevant and satisfied all my expectations. On the strength of their demonstration, I am looking forward to working with Finance 4 Patients as a replacement for Denplan Enhance.’
To arrange your personal 30-minute demonstration, visit www.finance4patients/denplan or call Denplan on 0800 169 9962.