The DH&T Awards are now open for your entry
The 2015 event introduces a brand new venue, additional categories and more famous faces on the judging panel.
Do you have what it takes to be this year’s Best Hygienist or Therapist of the Year?
The role of dental hygienists and therapists continues to grow, your skill set has never been more key and your position within the dental team never more valued.
The DH&T Awards exist to reward and recognise individuals within the profession.
How to enter
- Have a look at the categories below, decide which ones you would like to enter; you can see full category descriptions at http://dentalhygienetherapy.co.uk/awards/
- Entry costs £15+VAT and you can enter as many categories as you would like
- Call Karen Sherwood on 01923 851743 to pre-register your entry as soon as possible, visit http://dentalhygienetherapy.co.uk/awards/ for more information
- Your full entry should be posted by the closing deadline of 3 September 2014 to FMC offices: Dentistry Scotland, Farm Close, Shenley, Hertfordshire, WD7 9AB.
- Best Young Hygienist or Therapist (Under 30)
- Best Hygienist or Therapist (Over 30)
- Best Preventive Practice
- Best Marketing/Social Media
- Best Dental Innovation
- Best Treatment of Nervous Patients
- Best Child Dental Health Initiative.
The awards ceremony
The award ceremony is on the 6 February 2015 at the Radisson Blu, Portman Square; this is where all winners will be announced.
Tickets for the evening are offered to finalists as a priority and, shortly after, will be available for general release; this is due to the popularity of the evening.
The evening consists of a champagne reception, delicious three-course meal and the awards presentation; this will be followed by music and dancing late into the evening.
If you would like more information on booking a table, call Karen Sherwood in advance on 01923 851743.
Start the year with a win!
Enjoy creating your entry, it is an opportunity to reward yourself and others for the hard work done throughout the year and to prove to yourself you can always improve and excel.
Most importantly, good luck.
If you are still unsure about the process, call Karen for further advice on putting together the perfect entry and look for tips and hints in DH&T magazine.