The Dentistry Awards are now open
The winners and shortlisted epitomise practices and teams that are trying to better themselves and ultimately provide a higher calibre of patient experience.
Their ideas and developments also serve as an example and inspiration to the thousands of dental professionals in the UK who either don’t feel strong enough to enter or don’t get the chance.
Do you believe you are a special type of practice? Do you make every patient smile? Do you have a fantastic team?
Then enter The Dentistry Awards and gain the recognition you deserve.
The awards allow dental professionals to self nominate or refer a colleague, team or practice if they believe it deserves acknowledgement for its efforts within the industry.
Winning a UK recognised award can have so many benefits for you and your practice.
Start flaunting your excellence, showcasing your success and become increasingly competitive in your region.
How to enter
- Have a look at the categories below, decide which ones you would like to enter; you can see full category descriptions at http://awards.dentistry.co.uk/categories/
- Entry costs £50+VAT per category and you can enter as many categories as you would like
- Call Karen Sherwood on 01923 851743 to pre-register your entry as soon as possible, visit http://awards.dentistry.co.uk/enter/ for more information
- Your full entry should be posted by the closing deadline of 12 September 2014 to FMC offices: Dentistry Awards, Farm Close, Shenley, Hertfordshire, WD7 9AB.
- Best practice
- Best young dentist
- Best team
- Most outstanding team member
- Best patient care.
The Dentistry Awards are regional awards and will be judged in the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- North West
- North East
- South East
- South West.
The awards ceremony
The award ceremony is on the 5 December 2014 at Athena in Leicester; this is where all the winners will be announced.
Tickets for the evening are offered to finalists as a priority and shortly after, will be available for general release; this is due to the popularity of the evening.
The evening consists of a champagne reception, a delicious three-course meal and the awards presentation; this will be followed by music and dancing late into the evening.
If you would like more information on booking a table, call Karen Sherwood on 01923 851743 in advance.
Finish the year with a win!
Enjoy creating your entry, it is an opportunity to reward yourself and others for the hard work done throughout the year and to prove to yourself you can always improve and excel.
If you are still unsure about the process, call Karen for further advice on putting together the perfect entry and look for tips and hints in Dentistry magazine.