Hypnodontics for the whole dental team
The Institute of Hypnotherapy for Medical and Dental Practice is staging two courses specifically for dentists and the dental team.
They will be taught by Dr John Butler who has more than 20 years experience and who founded the IHMDP.
Hypnodontics Foundation Course (1 Day)
This course can be taken by dentists and staff working in contact with patients in a dental practice.
It covers skills in using hypnosis both formally and informally in interactions with patients to alleviate anxiety and experience of pain and facilitate giving treatment to anxious patients, both adults and children.
The course includes the following main topics:
– Alleviate dental anxiety and phobia in patients
– Ease pain and discomfort in patients
– Improve patient compliance for dental procedures
– Boost attendance for check-ups and cleaning
– Reduce/ eliminate needle phobia
– Increase patient satisfaction
– Improve staff well-being due to increased cooperation of patients
Each course is limited to 40 available seats. This enables our trainers to deliver the highest service and training to dental staff. Therefore early booking is encouraged to avoid disappointment.
Date: 4 October 2011
Venue: Central London
Advanced Hypnodontics Course (1 Day)
Graduates of the foundation course or with previous hypnodontics training are eligible to attend the advanced course to increase their skills in dental hypnosis.
The course includes the following main topics
– Hypnoanalgesia for anaesthetic averse patients
– Reduction/elimination of pain and discomfort during and after dental
– Improvement of haemostasis during dental procedures
– Hypnosis for dental patients with severe dental anxiety and phobia
– Stress management for dental personnel
– Hypnosis to reduce/ eliminate gagging
– Hypnosis for bruxism
Date: 5 October 2011
Venue: Central London
There is a discount for booking both courses.
Book your seat today
To book your course please fill in the online registration form here, phone 0207 385 1166 or send an email to [email protected], stating your name and telephone number and a team member will contact you as soon as possible.