Whole team focus for British Dental Conference and Exhibition
The programme for this year’s British Dental Conference and Exhibition (20-22 May 2010 at the ACC, Liverpool) offers something for the whole dental team, with a number of sessions designed to appeal exclusively to dental care professionals and others scheduled with whole-team attendance in mind.
The conference aims to be able to equip the entire dental team, from practitioners to dental nurses, with knowledge and skills that can be directly implemented into everyday practice.
An easy-to-use key in this year’s programme, which signals the intended audience for each session, helps delegates identify the lectures they simply can’t afford to miss in the crowded schedule of top national and international speakers.
Sessions intended specifically for dental care professionals will tackle issues including:
• The latest developments on dental nurse registration and whether it is working
• Disease prevention in the UDA system and the role of the dental therapist
• The role of practice managers in leading dental practices through change
• Latest developments in infection control and working with HTM 01 05
• What primary care trusts look for during practice visits and the impact of the Care Quality Commission
• Whether dental care in the future will be delivered by one united profession or eight separate ones.
There will be opportunities for delegates to take part in debates as well as listen to presentations, all of which also count towards delegates’ verifiable CPD hours.
The 2010 BDA Conference is an unmissable event for the entire dental team.
To register, visit: www.bda.org/conference or call the booking hotline on 0870 166 6625.