Locum Dentist – Lockleaze, Bristol (BS7 0BD) – Part Time
Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Lockleaze (Bristol, BS7 0BD) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date – Available immediately *later start date can be negotiated
- Vacancy end date – when permanent appointment made
- Days and hours available - Monday to Thursday 8:30 - 18:30 *timing of 1 hour lunch break varies between 12:30 – 14:00
- Hygienist available at practice
- Nurses – 2 are qualified, 1 trainee
- Friendly team who work well together
- Size of practice / number of surgeries – 3 surgeries. Air conditioning in all
- Digital x-ray available in practice
- Good patient base with new patients being taken on
- Nearby parking.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Lockleaze is an area and council ward in the northern suburbs of the city of Bristol, England, three miles north of the city centre, south of Filton, east of Horfield and west of Frenchay. The M32 is close by, which gives access to Cheltenham, Gloucester, Birmingham and the south west via the M5.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or [email protected].