Dentist – Staple Hill (Bristol 15), Gloucestshire (BS16 5JS)
At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Staple Hill (Bristol, Gloucestshire, BS16 5JS) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date – 03/08/2015 *later start date can be negotiated
- UDA Target – 3725
- Days and hours available - Thursday and Friday 09:00 - 17:15 and Saturday 09:00 - 15:00
- The practice is currently looking for a hygienist to build a new book
- Nurses in practice - 2 qualifed nurses, 1 experienced nurse awaiting sitting exam and 1 trainee nurse
- Size of practice / number of surgeries – 3 surgeries in practice. Large and modern with large windows and well maintained equipment
- The practice is located in a large house with large gardens at the rear
- Friendly staff team
- Good patient list with new patients being added at a steady rate
- Free staff parking on site.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number (remove if not needed)
The practice is located a minutes' walk from the main shopping street in the Bristol suburb of Staple Hill, which is 4 miles north east of Bristol city centre. The suburb is on the Bristol & Bath Railway Path, which is now a cycle route. It also has an economically important high street and manufacturing centre as well as two annual carnivals. There are 2 primary schools in the local area, Staple Hill Primary School and The Tynings School.
Staple Hill is close to the M4 which links the area to Wales, Swindon and London. Bristol City Centre is accessible via the A432 and the M32 in around 20 minutes. There are bus services to Bristol city centre, Bath and many that serve the local area.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or [email protected]