Understand and improve the way you communicate with this NLP model
Barry Oulton, dentist and communication expert, talks about the benefits of better understanding the way you communicate.
He explains a neuro-linguistic programming model that can help you achieve this.
What you’ll hear
- The importance of good communication
- Examples of why it’s not what you say, it’s the way that you say it
- Details about how being congruent is essential for great communication.
Who should listen
- Anyone in practice who communicates with a patient
- Hygienists who want to help patients improve their oral health
- Dentists who want to develop good relationships with their patients
- Team members wanting to communicate better with colleagues.
This podcast was brought to you by Practice Plan.
Find out more about its Bodcast here.