Dental Excellence, one of the fastest growing private cosmetic dental practices in the UK, is looking for a treatment coordinator to join our team.
You will be responsible for ensuring a first-rate patient experience including patient consultation, explaining treatments to patients and ultimately selling high-end dental treatment plans.
The ideal candidate will need to have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding KPIs, with dental experience.
- Managing new patient journey and conducting initial consultations
- Treatment presentation
- Following up outstanding treatments and pushing to convert patient opportunities into Dental Excellence customers
- Discussing treatment plans with existing patients
- Reception duties including speaking with new patient queries via email, telephone etc
- Ensuring smooth running of the practice
- Driving patient referrals through excellent service and marketing.
What we are looking for
- Existing treatment coordinator experience or sales and dental experience, or significant nursing experience and ambition to move into a treatment coordinator role
- Being driven, proactive and maintaining a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Highly personable, patient and empathic nature when dealing with patients/consulting
- A genuine team player
- Passionate about providing a first-rate patient experience in specialist dentistry.
Package: base salary dependent on level of experience.
This position is advertised on an urgent basis, so please apply with your CV now in order to avoid disappointment or alternatively contact [email protected] for a confidential discussion.