Trainee Dental Nurse
TRAINEE DENTAL NURSE – BATH, SOMERSET – FULL TIME
JOB REF: JO0000009334
Our client is offering the opportunity to gain a Level 3 diploma in Dental Nursing in a Specialist Dental Clinic where we strive to offer a Gold Standard to all our patients.
The diploma will take 12-18 months to complete.
Key duties will include:
-Provide chair side support, ensuring that the correct equipment, instruments and materials are available for each procedure.
– Decontamination process is carried out in accordance with clinic policies in line with HTM01-05.
– Process and store radiographs accurately and according to clinic protocols.
– Be familiar and comply with all health and safety rules and guidance, including PPE, COSHH, mercury handling, infection control, waste disposal etc
– Ensure that patients are treated in a safe and clean environment.
– Provide excellent care where the patients needs are our number one priority. Provide reassurance during treatment.
– Maintain and protect patient confidentiality at all times.
– Accurately complete patient clinical records as directed.
– Legible handwriting
– Excellent command of the English language, diction and grammar
– Excellent telephone voice
– Live within 15minutes of the clinic due to oncall services
– Committed work ethic
– Highly motivated and ability to work in a team
– Good communication skills
– Understand the need to promote individuals equality, diversity and rights
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Good leadership skills
– Able to be flexible and work to deadlines
– Ability to use initiative to research and report specific topics
– Working within a team
– Working with the public
Please apply today