PRACTICE MANAGER (DUAL SITE) – WEST LONDON AND NORTH WEST LONDON – FULL TIME
Dental Elite are currently sourcing experienced candidates looking for a new challenge. The role will encompass aspects of reception, treatment coordinating & practice manager duties. The role will be spread over two sites in the West and North West London area, both with long established 25 years+ as well as both offering foundation training. The practices possess excellent transport links The practice is a busy practice with modern equipment and experienced qualified staff. The right candidate will have the following:
The right candidate must have some if not all of the following specifications, training on these will also be provided:
1. Someone who has dealt with public, staff and is approachable, firm but fair
2. Previous Treatment co-ordinator role
3. Experience with SOE preferable, not essential, but a good grasp of IT.
4. Experience with Marketing
5. A Team builder
6. Compliance – experience with CQC, BDA good practice, HTM 01-05 and GDC standard, audits
7. Finance and reporting – experience with cashing up, liaise with book keeper, monitor and report on UDA performed
Full Time permanent contract
Support from owner
Salary of £20k+ depending on experience and interview outcome
Great career progression with a forward thinking dental practice.
WEST LONDON / NORTH WEST LONDON