Locum Dentist – Scarborough, North Yorkshire (YO11 3UT)
Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Scarborough (North Yorkshire,YO11 3UT ) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date – available now *flexible if not available straight away
- Vacancy end date – ongoing for 6 months to cover sickness
- Days and hours available – fully flexible over Monday – Friday 8:45 – 17:15
- Day rate available including travel
- Full books and Nurse available
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at IDH, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797 310 or [email protected]