IT Helpdesk Technician – Kearsley (M26 1GG) – Full training provided – Part-time (20 hours per week)
IT Helpdesk Technician – Full training provided – Part-time (20 hours per week) – Kearsley
IDH Group is the UK’s largest dental corporate with a network of over 660 practices nationwide. We have over 7500 employees looking after 10 million patients. We believe that our growing ‘Group’ philosophy is the way forward in Dental Care – sharing standards, clinical excellence, increased employee opportunities and better training for all of our dentists.
FREE PARKING AVAILABLE
FLEXIBLE PART TIME HOURS AVAILABLE
08:00 – 13:00 – Monday – Thursday OR
09:30 – 14:30 – Monday – Thursday OR
08:30 – 12:30 – Monday – Friday OR
11:00 – 15:00 – Monday – Friday
Job Purpose: To provide 1st line support for all IT issues. To provide remote support to end users in the field or practices, and face to face support to support centre colleagues. . To maintain hardware and software used by end users. IT helpdesk technicians need to be extremely customer focused delivering outstanding customer service.
- Ensure that all calls are logged accurately and promptly in line with call logging procedures.
- Identifying and resolving hardware/software related problems for example SMS, imail, password resets and basic IT equipment.
- Provide 1st line fixes
- Escalate issues as required in line with the escalation process.
- Work collaboratively .with other areas of the IT department and champion ‘right first time’ service to maintain a 95% SLA on all IT issues.
- Educate/reinforce IDH IT policies and procedures to end users.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment, answering approximately 60 calls per day.
- Build and configure IT hardware e.g. laptops, desktops and mobile devices.