Dentist – Kingswood , Bristol (BS15 1AQ) , 7500 UDA's
At IDH we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Kingswood , Bristol (BS15 1AQ) , 7500 UDA's and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: Flexible and can accommodate later start dates for the right candidate.
- UDA Target: 7500
- Days and hours available: Monday and Tuesday 08:30 – 17:30, Wednesday 08:30 – 13:00, Thursday 08:30 – 17:00, Friday 09:00 – 17:00.
- Hygienist works within Practice Thursday's and Friday's.
- Large 5 Surgery Practice with 4 upstairs and 1 downstairs- they all have windows and thus great natural light, air conditioning also runs throughout the practice creating an extremely pleasant environment. The Practice is located on the high street with parking at the rear of the building.
- The Practice is fully equipped with digital X-ray.
- They have a longstanding list of patients at this point in time over 24,000 and growing daily.
- A modern practice which has been fully refurbished within the past two years that has a long-standing team of 6 qualified nurses and 2 Trainee's. The Dentist's within practice have been there for over 9 years so there is a fantastic team spirit and a friendly environment.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at IDH, please contact Rosie Potter on 01204 797315 or r[email protected]