Dentist – Tonypandy, Wales (CF40 1AL)
At IDH we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
- Dentist required for our IDH practice in Tonypandy – EU Mentor available in practice for those requiring a performer number
- 5,000 UDA’s available
- Start date – availabe from 18/05/2015
- Hours – Monday – Thursday 8:45 – 17:15
- 7 surgery site, modern and large surgeries with windows. Great private potential
- Digital xray available
- Qualified Nurses on site
- Hygienist available and also a specialist Dentist in practice
- Commutable from Cardiff
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
You can apply online by clicking the link. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role or other dentist vacancies, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797 310 or [email protected]