Dentist – Richmond – North Yorkshire (DL10 4QL)
At IDH we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Richmond (North Yorkshire, DL10 4QL) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date – 04/08/2015
- UDA Target – upto 6,500 available
- Days and hours available – Tuesday – Friday 8:30 – 17:15
- 4 Surgery practice, spacious and modern due to recent refurbishment
- Modern equipment and chairs, easy to operate / control and comfortable for the patients
- Hygienist with a vast amount of experience supporting on a Friday and one Saturday morning per Month.
- Relocation Bonus available
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
We are a warm and welcoming team, we have so much to offer out patients from NHS to private treatment depending on choice, we also offer financial packages to out customers.
We are not too many miles away from the picturesque town of Richmond North Yorkshire, with plenty of walks within the Yorkshire Dales.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at IDH, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797 310 or [email protected]