Dentist – Llandudno, Conwy (LL30 2YB)
At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Llandudno (Conwy, LL30 2YB) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date – 01/06/2015 *later start date can be negotiated
- UDA Target – 1296
- Days and hours available – Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday 8:45 – 17:30
- Hygienist/Therapist services available in practice
- Nurses – 4 trainee Nurses, 3 of which are due to qualify in June
- Staff team are warm and welcoming
- Size of practice / number of surgeries – 6 surgeries in practice. Modern equipment in good working order, colour-coded rooms, including matching chairs and walls.
- Digial x-ray and OPG machine in practice
- Good patient list – large number of exisiting and high demand from new patients
- Free car park.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice is located close to the town centre of the seaside town of Llandudno. Llandudno is a popular tourist destination in north Wales that is linked to Manchester and Blaenau Ffestiniog by train. It is also linked to Chester via the A470, which leads to the A55, North Wales Expressway. Local attractions include the Great Orme, Deganwy Castle and the sea front in Llandudno itself.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or [email protected]