Dentist – Leeds 3, West Yorkshire (LS12 1XB)
At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Leeds 3 (West Yorkshire, LS12 1XB) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date – 01/08/2015 *later start date can be negotiated
- UDA Target – 5700
- Days and hours available – Monday to Wednesday 8:30 – 17:00 *some Fridays 8:30 – 17:00
- Nurses – 4 qualified, 1 trainee
- Dentists have worked at the practice for over 3 years
- Size of practice / number of surgeries – 2 large surgeries with large windows and abundant storage. Chairs only 6 months old.
- Digital x-ray available in surgery
- Family feel in practice with long standing staff team
- Good patient list – 9145 patients assigned to dentist being replaced by this vacancy
- Great private potential – botox offered in practice
- Ample street parking.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice is located 10 minutes west of the city centre of Leeds. From its independent retailers and thriving markets, to its fine fresh food, family attractions, ballet, opera, art and concerts by some of the world's top performers. A fantastic range of quality hotels for you to choose from to match your style and budget. Leeds is a city full of experiences, easy to explore and there to be discovered: http://www.visitleeds.co.uk/.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or [email protected]