Dentist – Flagg Court, South Shields (NE33 2LX)
At IDH we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Flagg Court (South Shields NE33 2LX) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date – 06/07/2015
- UDA Target – 4,800
- Days and hours available – Monday – Friday 8:30 – 17:30
- 5 surgery practice – 4 currently in use
- Well equipped practice, centralised decontamination room, stock room and Instrument storage room
- CR scanner digital x-rays, R4 computer system, Rotary Endo system
- Offers Domi visits, hygiene + specialist services such as Facial Rejuvenation, Implants and Denture excellence
- Good team work – practice team have been finalised and travelling down to The Dental Awards on 17 April 2015 for presentation, good location, practice expanding every year, over archiving contract with group – offering support and potential for extra UDA’s available for clinicians who overachieve, excellent private potential.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at IDH, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797 310 or [email protected]