Dentist – Doncaster – South Yorkshire (DN4 0TS)
At IDH we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Doncaster (South Yorkshire DN4 0TS) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date – Available from 01/07/2015
- UDA Target – 3,500 UDAs
- Days and hours available – Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30 – 17:30
- Hygiene/Therapist services available at practice
- 3 Surgery practice. Good size surgeries, well equipped, fresh and modern
- Digital xray available
- Qualified Nurses
- High influx of new patients. Newly established practice with rapidly growing list. 50% existing v 50% new patients
- Practice is located just off the A1 – easily accessible
- Free parking onsite
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at IDH, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797 310 or [email protected]