Dentist – Bath – Oldfield, Somerset (BA2 3HT)
At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Bath – Oldfield (Somerset, BA2 3HT) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date – 01/06/2015 *later start date can be negotiated
- UDA Target – 5000
- Days and hours available - Monday 8:15 – 18:30, Tuesday 8:15 – 18:30 and Thursday 8:15 – 18:30
- 2 Hygienists available in practice
- Implantologist working in practice
- Nurses – all Nurses are qualified or will be within 2 months
- Dentists have been at the practice for between 2 and 5 years.
- Professional but friendly and supportive team throughout the practice.
- Size of practice / number of surgeries – 7 surgeries in practice. Spacious, very light corner rooms. Modern equipment. In the same building as a medical centre.
- Good, established patient list in an affluent area – in house private referrals
- Freely available parking in the local area.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice is located on a hill just outside Bath with excellent views or the surrounding area. Bath is a beautiful, historic city with a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants. The city is linked to nearby Bristol by the A4 road. Park and ride schemes are available at Odd Down, Lansdown and Newbridge. The surrounding towns are accessible by bus and train services run from Bath Spa to London Paddington, Bristol Temple Meads, Cheltenham, Exeter, Plymouth and many other locations throughout the South West.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or [email protected]